Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog #5: Visualizing Insights




During my first internship in Austin, I worked as a creative intern for a ticketing company. To build engagement online, they would have me create infographics about "rivilry" games, cities to visit (and the shows, concerts and games happening during a particular week/month), and of course event's in Austin like Formula 1. This was a fun blog post for me since I haven't created one of these in a long time! The insights about red meat were the most interesting to me because the men in my family have been changing their diets to avoid red meat due to the various health issues associated with this type of protein.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah - this is awesome and if I ever need an infographic, you are hired!!! Definitely use this in your portfolio somewhere. Thank you for the effort on this and I hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete